Grief and Change
Support group for adults grieving the death of a loved one.
Everyone grieves differently, but no one needs to carry grief alone. This support group, facilitated by a licensed social worker, will offer supportive resources that others have found helpful and comforting in their journey.
- Daily exercise both seated and standing
- Walking Club offered twice a month weather permitting
- Dr. Kazmouz, our Gerontologist comes in weekly for a Q & A session
- Grief Support offered each month
- Podiatrists come every month
- Vital Signs are checked on all residents every month
- In-house PT, OT, Speech and Dermatology